Paddy Wagon (in the Tent)
at the Dubliner
March 16, 2019 · 9:00 pm - 12:00 am
The Dubliner Pub St. Patrick’s Weekend Tent Event continues with Paddy Wagon. No cover charge!
Paddy Wagon: Irish pub music (add a little twang and you get Celtabilly!)
- Tim Flynn – guitar, mandolin, banjo and vocals
- Kevin Galligan – irish trumpet, train whistle and vocals
- Kevin O’Brien – harmonica and vocals
- Joe Defoe – guitar, spoons and vocals
- Pat Bailey- Drums
- Mark Bortscheller – bass and tin whistle
Hometown: St. Paul
Influences: The Clancy Brothers, Tommy Makem, the Dubliners, Johnny Cash, Tom Scanlon, General Guinness, our parents, wives and kids.
The Dubliner Pub is located at 2162 University Avenue, on the corner of Vandalia & University in the Midway District of St. Paul, Minnesota. Visit us soon!
We are on the MTC Green Line, between the Raymond Ave. and the Fairview Ave. Station, and on Bus Routes 16, 63, 67, & 87